Skip to content

What kind of program are you interested in?

four students and a tiger  Faculty-Led Programs
  Programs with LSU faculty and LSU students!


sand surfing in Colorado National Student Exchange

   Spend a semester or year studying in another state, Canada, Puerto Rico,
   Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands!


two girls in kimonos Bilateral Programs

   Spend a semester or year studying in another country at one of LSU's partner universities! 
   With a Bilateral exchange, you pay LSU tuition/fees and the host university's housing and meals.  


French Christmas market ISEP Programs

   Spend a semester or year studying in another country through an ISEP program!
   ISEP Exchange: you pay LSU tuition/fees, housing, and meals
   ISEP Direct: you pay everything directly to the host university (tuition/fees, housing, and meals).    

lab at Carlos 3  Global E3 Programs

    For Engineering majors only; spend a semester or year studying Engineering abroad!
    Global E3 programs work the same as Bilateral exchanges; you pay tuition/fees to LSU and housing/meals to your host university

Country Signs  Interested in study abroad?

    Want more information, but aren't sure which program type is right for you?  Fill out this inquiry form and we'll get back to you soon!



If you're going on a trip not sponsored by LSU, please click here.